terms and conditions
1. Quotes; All quotes remain valid for 1 month. Our services and hire items are subject to availability at the time of booking. VAT when applicable, applies to all charges shown at current rate at the time of booking.
2. Booking; A non refundable “booking deposit” is required to hold our services for your date and will be deducted from the final invoice total. Please be advised to book early, bookings are taken on a first come first served basis. All bookings must be confirmed to us in writing.
3. Damage Deposit; A refundable “damage deposit” is required for most bookings in case of loss or damage to hire items. The amount is calculated once the full list of your hire items is known.
4. Balance; Your final guest numbers and subsequent balance payment is due no later than 3 weeks prior to your event date.
5. Cheque payments; No charge. Please quote your name and event date when sending payments.
6. BACS payments; No charge. You can make payments directly into our account details of which can be found on your quotation. Please use your initial and surname as a reference and inform us when making bank payments.
7. Debit card payments; Available only at the Bristol branch. No charge.
8. Credit card and JCB payments; Available only at the Bristol branch. Please note we charge a credit card handling fee of 2.50% on the value deposited.
8a. Credit card World, Signia and Comercial cards; Available only at the Bristol branch. Please note we charge a credit card handling fee of 3.00% on the value deposited.
9. Cash payments; Please contact us before paying cash directly into our bank account. Note we charge a handling fee of 2.50% on the value deposited.
10. Cancellations; Cancellation for whatever reason will result in the forfeit of the “booking deposit” and any other payments already made at the time of cancellation.
11. All hire items, storage sacks or containers remain the property of Reveries at all times.
12. The total number of hired items must be available for collection after your wedding or event.
13. During the period of hire, you shall be solely responsible for the hired goods.
14. “Reveries” is not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property caused by items hired, unless our goods are proven to be faulty.
15. Our prices are inclusive of general laundering and cleaning costs.
16. In the very rare event that damage has been caused to hire items purposefully, or by treating them without care, additional laundering, repair or replacement charges will be incurred.
17. All damaged goods remain the property of “Reveries” at all times.
18. It is your responsibility to recover any losses to hire items incurred from any third party involved.
19. Loss or damage to hired items is charged at full replacement value including any delivery costs incurred. No substitute items will be accepted.
20. Replacement cost to hire items is available on request.
21. If damage or loss to hire items has occurred, we will invoice you inclusive of any amount exceeding your “damage deposit” within 30 days of your event.
22. The balance for loss must be settled within 30 days of receipt of your invoice.
23. If the amount of loss is less that the “damage deposit” any remaining balance will be settled with you the client.
24. “Damage deposit” cheques will only be cashed if loss or damage occurs.
25. “Damage deposit” cheques will be returned, after satisfactory collection by Reveries of all hire items where no loss or damage has been incurred.
26. If your “damage deposit” is credited to our account, you will be refunded in full after satisfactory collection of all hire items by Reveries where no loss or damage has been incurred.
27. If no damage deposit has been requested, we reserve the right to invoice you for any loss or damage we incur during your hire period.